Preeminent center for the teaching of the Taubman Approach
Oversee the external and internal procedures of fundraising for the Golandsky Institute, including grant research, writing, and liaising with funding sources, namely foundations.
· Research and identify foundations whose mission aligns with the Golandsky Institute, and where collaborative projects will be launched (i.e. successfully securing funds).
· Network with foundations to secure initial contact, introducing the Institute via phone or in person, ameliorating and expediting the grant writing and grant success process.
· Writing letters of inquiry and grant applications.
· Communicating delicate matters with diplomatic finesse through verbal and written means.
· Persuasive and lucid writing ability.
· Charming and convincing phone demeanor.
· Persistent and forward-driven project manager.
· Highly personable.
· Represents the organization with graceful ease.
· Specialty knowledge of non-profit arts fundraising and grant writing procedure.
· Specialty knowledge of private foundations in New Jersey and New York state.
· Powerful professional network within the private foundation world.
· Working knowledge of classical music.
Office Hours/Location Specifications
There are no specific office hours since this position is virtual. Job performance is based on successfully securing funding. Preferably, the qualified candidate will live on the east coast and have easy access to the following cities and their environs: New York, Princeton, and Philadelphia. The candidate will have virtual administrative help from our Administrative Coordinator and Development Intern.
Commensurate with experience.
If interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Jonathan Eifert, executive director