Full-Time Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TITLE: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Reports to: Executive Director
Non-exempt/40 hr. workweek
Hours of position: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
30 minute lunch break
Payday: Semi-monthly (15th and 30th)
The Association of California Symphony Orchestras (ACSO) is a dynamic 43-year-old organization serving all of California orchestras, their personnel, artistic staff, trustees and volunteers. With a budget of $280,000, it is the largest state orchestra association in the U.S. The programs and services of ACSO include: Annual Conference; Consultation Program; Quarterly Newsletter; Annual Membership Directory; Job Announcements; Monthly Concert Calendar; Webinars; Advocacy; Website resources; e-newsletters; and Membership services.
Position: The Executive Assistant is responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of the ACSO office, and for providing administrative support to ACSO’s Executive Director in facilitating the programs and services as noted above.
Qualifications, Education, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
• Associate degree or higher and three years managing a small, busy office
• Excellent customer service skills, including phone, written, and in person
• Outstanding in accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently and as a partner
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines in a self-directed, prioritized, and calm manner; flexibility to meet changing needs and priorities as they occur
• Proven ability to exercise discretionary judgment and handle difficult situations graciously and constructively
• Advanced experience using Mac computer and related software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suite; use of specialty database management systems
• Advanced experience with the Internet, search engines, jargon, e-mail, Constant Contact, RSVP Book, PayPal, Survey Monkey, processing credit cards, website maintenance
• Sense of humor, optimistic, inquisitive, belief in ACSO’s mission
How to ApplyTo apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multi-interview process. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
655 total views, 1 today